Protecting and saving lives is our mission. International SOS is the leader in controlling international health and safety risks. Our passion and our expertise lead us to surpass ourselves every day. 11,000 employees support our customers in more than 90 countries with one ambition: to be by their side whenever they need it!
82% of Fortune 100 accounts trust us, as well as 9,500 organizations worldwide.
What do we offer?
A dynamic, stimulating, international work environment where your qualities will be highlighted and you will be accompanied by an important development plan.
An international network of medical and security experts who will support you in your commercial approach and with whom you will develop.
Career opportunities in France and abroad in a global company that has been growing rapidly for almost 30 years.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing an account portfolio, from integration to account retention while developing the services delivered in relation to sales objectives.
- Effectively managing a predefined list of existing accounts to ensure 100% renewal is achieved.
- Cross selling and up selling the range of products and services available to the predefined list of existing accounts.
- Generating proposals, pricing and contract negotiation across all medical and security service solutions as per guidelines and assigned clients or prospects.
- Providing consistent administrative support to the Sales and Marketing Department in relation to the client renewal process, onboarding of clients and client reporting.
- In conjunction with Operations, investigating and preparing draft responses to complaints handling and quality assurance events.
- Interfacing effectively with the Sales and Marketing, Operations, Billing, Commercial Desk and IT teams to develop and maintain strong working relationships to support the efficient and effective management of clients.
We are looking for someone who has had some exposure to working in a cross-border engagement sales environment including previous working experience selling to emerging markets. Someone who has successfully working with other functions, such as Finance and Operations, would also be a plus !
The perfect candidate would have excellent numeric, written and oral communication skills, as well as strong time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously.
Cultural sensitivity and awareness. Ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment where collaboration is the norm.
Some travel is to be expected, sometimes on urgent request.
Please apply online now attaching your CV!