MARKETING & COMMUNICATION ACTIVATIONS
- Develop and implement integrated marketing and communication campaigns related to major digital launches, seasonal activations and brand projects.
- Formulate and consolidate briefs on behalf of Marketing, Digital, Media, Social Media, CRM, PR, Events, Visual Merchandising and Retail teams as needed.
- Lead the development of the campaigns from initial briefing to final delivery of the campaign and assets in partnership with Creative teams.
- Craft and consolidate Commercialization Toolboxes related to each campaign
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Responsible for the social media ecosystem of the Maison (Instagram, Instagram Story / TV, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Line, Kakao, Chatbot)
- Formulate and recommend social media needs to ensure strong social media activations including engaging copywriting and impactful assets overall.
- Publish and monitor social media campaigns as needed through our social media software Sprinklr
- Oversee Community Management & Social CRM and propose optimization of flows and client experience.
- Monitor social media performance and KPIs, produce reports as needed
- Responsible for social media projects in collaboration with Richemont and Sprinklr teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
You are a passionate and creative digital thinker. You are well known for your strong project management skills as well as a good team player. You are bilingual in French and English and you are recognized for your superb writing skills.
As a problem solver, you like to work independently and you are able to handle multiple tasks in an efficient way. You have excellent interpersonal skills as well as a strong interest in digital trends, new media and social trends.
Your rigor and organizational skills will help you manage performance indicators, optimize initiatives and suggest areas for improvement.
You have at least 5 years of working experience in Corporate digital communication, preferably in a luxury environment.
The ideal candidate should have experience in managing digital marketing campaigns as well as the ability to understand the concepts of the brand identity.
WHAT COULD EXPECT FROM US?
Our employees are our best assets. By joining Jaeger-LeCoultre, a whole world of opportunities will open to you. Transmission of knowledge are the very soul of what we do: you will access a rich and customized training program. At our offices in Geneva, a modern and stimulating workspace as well as a pleasant restaurant are waiting for you. You will enjoy different benefits including sports classes, home office, attractive private product sales and a large range of other services.
Join us! Drive your own career with Jaeger-LeCoultre!