AEM Technical Lead / Architect
Adobe team is looking for an AEM Technical Architect to reinforce the team here in Geneva but also could be potentially based in Zurich few days per week if needed.
– Work closely with clients, developers, system administrators and BA’s to build AEM solutions and Translate business requirements into technical details
– Advise and mentor development groups
– Lead the implementation team (technical consultant to do the work) – potentially based in another location
– Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe AEM
– 3+ years development experience using any JCR based WCM products
– 1+ year’s core experience as an architect on a WCM Project. Strong problem-solving skills
– 7+ years of Java programming experience
– Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills in English, French or German is a plus
– Strong skills to effectively interface with client totally a must. Great business analysis skills with architecture and implementation experience
– Requirement analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design skills
– Configuration planning, testing, change management knowledge and experiences
– Strong collaboration and team leading skills
– Experience with software design patterns is a plus
– Agile Development Methodology experience
- Participate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions.
- Setup and configure AEM instances following Adobe best practices.
- Integrate AEM with Target, Campaigns, Dynamic Media, etc.
- DevOps/Front-End team support.
- OSGi Services/Bundles development
- Content structuring
- AEM project implementation lifecycle knowledge
- Apache Sling knowledge
- Apache Felix knowledge
- JCR – Oak knowledge
- HTL knowledge
- CRX DE/Packmgr knowledge
- HTML5 a plus
- Expertise in working with various J2EE technologies including Hibernate, Struts MVC Framework, Servlets, JSP,JNDI, JMS, JDBC, AJAX, WEB SERVICES and ANT.
- Spring framework (or any other similar framework that leverages DI through IoC using its context)
- SOAP/Rest WebServices Development
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experienced in Web Services development/consumption – SOAP/Rest WebServices Development
- Experienced in Java Servlet oriented solutions.
- Strong knowledge in UT tools (JUnit, Mockito, etc)
- Good knowledge in architectural best practices.
- Strong Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
- Experienced in CI/CD tools and/or SCAT’s (like Jenkins, SonarQube, etc)
- Familiarised with Git (through Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab, etc) leveraging Git Flow approach.
- Familiarised with Code Reviews and code quality enforcing processes