Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 150 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are looking for an Android Developer to remotely work with our Swiss teams at Antaes. You will be in charge of:
- Working as part of a team to achieve successful product delivery from design to code
- Develop code, test and analyse software solutions compliant with the project plan and technical design
- Assure and take responsibility for high-quality and on-time delivery of assigned user stories
- Actively collaborate with architecture team and tech lead to follow technical strategy
- Proactively contribute to agile process with the Product Owner: refinement, planning and demo meetings. Attend daily standup, sprint ceremonies, and help estimate stories effort in sprint planning
- Travel within Europe for face-to-face planning meetings when required
- Coordinate with other teams on implementation plans and dependencies e.g. SDKs
- Effective communication with Product Owner; including the ability to think pragmatically and explain technical approaches in terms of business needs and risk
- Verify User Stories clarity and check for the acceptance criteria
- Implement test cases, run Unit and initial Acceptance testing
We are looking for someone with:
- +2 years of experience as a developer and expertise in developing Android apps in Kotlin and Java.
- Strong experience of delivering mobile app user stories and features to high standards as well as partnering with UX/UI design teams to deliver best-in-class UI
- Experience of integrating SDKs
- Good soft skills at building strong relationships with third-party partners and other internal teams (API / backend team)
- Strong track record of delivering against deadlines
- Good experience of delivering code that is easy to maintain and update
- Experience of CI/CD Pipelines (Bitrise, Fastlane, AppCenter)
- Experience of Git and GitFlow
- Comfortable using Atlassian JIRA & Confluence
- Fluent spoken and written English