Assisting the ME Team (6 Senior Directors and their Teams – 14 people in total) with a variety of administrative tasks and key projects.
Closely assisting the Banker Team with all their organizational needs including complicated travel itineraries.
Strictly follow policies and procedures and ensure Team is always compliant.
This candidate must lead all initiatives from, conception to completion. The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and priority setting. Candidate must perform secretarial duties requiring precision, a strong work ethic and a common sense approach.
- Responsible for the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings and conference calls.
- Arrange all aspects of international travel with multiple destinations, coordinating Visas, logistics and preparing itineraries.
- Management of expense processing through Concur, reimbursement and account reconciliations ensuring all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines. Act as Subject matter expert for policies and procedures.
- Assist with Staff onboarding and off boarding which includes requesting equipment set up and system accesses.
- Produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Handle regular activities without prompting and advise in advance with issues or delays.
- Assist in printing and binding presentations for meetings.
- Lead and coordinate adhoc projects as requested.
- Maintain accurate, updated records of all trips and meeting memos.
- Order and organize Team’s office supplies.
- General administrative duties
Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization.
Self-motivated, can apply good judgment, effective under pressure and flexible.
Proactive with the ability to work in a high pressure environment, can demonstrate ownership within the role.
Able to work with minimal supervision, works well individually and in Teams.
Ability to multi-task in a busy and demanding role and to prioritise effectively
Experience of effectively arranging travel, production of accurate itineraries, able to navigate systems well and apply good judgment on how to optimize traveler’s time.
Solid organizational and time management skills.
Has a high level of attention to detail and delivers high quality results.
Is a team player who can build networks and work in partnership.
Has potential to act as a role model to their peers e.g. lead by example.
Can quickly grasp the political landscape and key people within the organization.
Can follow up effectively without prompting and keep 1 step ahead of arrangements and requirements.
Is flexible, willing and open to change.
Strong relationship skills, able to work with different personality types.
Great attitude, willing to perform any task to help the Team, big or small.
Polished, professional approach, calm and composed manner.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management. Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our team of specialists works seamlessly to help our clients achieve their financial goals and aspirations. We’re proud to be named ‘2017 Best Private Bank for Ultra-High-Net-Worth Clients’ by Euromoney: Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates and UK.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer