Assistant Flagship Manager (m/f)
A Luxury brand is looking for an Assistant Manager (100%) for its Geneva flagship store.
In this role, you will support the Manager, and contribute to the development of the flagship’s commercial activity.
Key responsibilities :
- Welcoming and advising clients
- Co-managing the team, and participating in its recruitment, assessment and development
- Team training on Products, Brand and selling ceremony
- Local networking; acting as brand ambassador to develop the Client portfolio
- CRM: organizing and attending to Client events
- Reaching the sales objectives
- Optimizing stock and back office processes: customer service, cashier, packaging, products transfers, rolling and fiscal inventories, product deliveries
- Previous significant management experience in a Luxury store or in an industry which has the same clients (art, hospitality, law firm, bank…)
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Customer orientation
- Problem solving skills
- Entrepreneur spirit
- Excellent presentation
If you are keen to join this Luxury brand as Assistant Flagship Manager, we look forward to receiving your CV in English or French.