In order to support our expansion and growth plans we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and qualified individual for the position of Assistant for Customer Service. Do you have a Customer Service background within the logistics sector? Would you like to make the next step in your career in an international transport and logistics company and get the best out of yourself?
As a Assistant for Customer Service, you will be responsible for the commercial management of the some European clients. You will be aiming for business stability, long-term partnerships and non-stop expansion of our service proposition.
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with existing clients;
- Advising customer on developments with regard to deliveries and collections;
- Knows how to translate complex client requirements into improvements of agreed processes and procedures;
- Analyzes and continuously improves the current procedures and processes;
Your professional profile:
- Educated to a minimum of MBO;
- Good command of English language is a must;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages;
- Ability to manage client’s expectations and requirements within budget;
- Keen interest in packaging implementation;
- Self—driven and able to work autonomously;
- Very well developed social skills, good at networking.
- Quick learner, willing to broaden your knowledge;
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques;
- Deadline oriented mind-set;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
As Assistant for Customer Service you will be part of a team highly dedicated and professional employees, who are responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to an internationally dedicated client base. This high service level is achieved by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organization, with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time