Wealth Management – Front Office Quality Assurance Analyst – Geneva
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with more than $2.7 trillion of assets under management, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
With satellite groups across International Private Bank (IPB) locations, the Front Office Quality Assurance team will have the responsibility for monitoring and testing adherence to policies and procedures by Client Advisors. Based on a series of detailed established procedures, team members will identify when specific key processes need to be performed by advisors and subsequently engage with the advisor/team to ensure these tasks are completed in a timely manner and to the standard required.
The primary areas of focus will include (whilst not exclusive to):
- the logging and completion of call memos to the required quality standards under the global cross border procedure.
- oversight of any missing client documentation which is deemed outstanding including those relating to Investment Management fee schedules, Cross Border Request forms( CRF), and upcoming Suitability Assessment Forms (SAFs).
- assisting investors in ensuring the timeliness and completeness of Suitability post-trade reporting, Cross-Border activity, and Selling Practices.
Role Description :
The Front Office Quality Assurance Analyst will be a member of a newly formed team whose objective will be to maintain a strong and consistent review of specific front office tasks which are driven through regulatory obligation.
The key objective of the Analyst is to enforce an effective and timely approach to supporting and validating key tasks in advance of final Business Quality Assurance assessment.
- With a focus on a specific set of front office tasks, the QA Analyst will help to ensure the application of the appropriate processes and subsequently implement regular controls within each Market team.
- Engage with control colleagues across the firm, business, operations management, legal, compliance, risk, audit and technology control functions to optimize processes and address regularly occurring issues.
- Provide the QA Lead with a pre-fined set of metrics on a regular basis to illustrate volumes and trending patterns of issues and behaviors.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship/teamwork skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to follow detailed instructions, with high attention to accuracy and completeness
- High degree of professionalism, self-motivation and sense of urgency
- Fast learner; desire and ability to learn new skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, knowledge of Connect beneficial but not essential
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.