Reporting to the Biochemistry Team Leader in the Analytical Development service, you will be in charge of setting up and executing biochemical analyses (ELISA, SDS-Page, total proteins content…) managing the related documentation with the quality level required by a GMP environment. Your tasks and activities will include the following:
- Ensure reference renewal: execute tests, analyse results, perform troubleshooting and write study / validation reports and procedures
- Elaborate analytical optimisation / development plan for methods under the responsibility of the team, write protocols, execute the corresponding analyses, analyse data and write reports
- Be responsible for analytical validation and transfer of Biochemical methods: write protocols and report, execute analyses and analyse data
- Review and check colleague’s raw data.
- Ensure support to others services (Quality Control, QA and Manufacturing) in the frame of investigation, deviation, root cause analysis, CAPA, CC.
- As project member be the point of contact in the field of Biochemistry Development
- Deploy and maintain Operational Excellence within the laboratory: problem solving, 5S, waste management, standard works
- Contribute to laboratory development and modernisation: define new equipment URS, manage and write equipment user SOP’s
- Contribute to answer to HA’s requests for biochemical methods
- Participate to laboratory management: consumable/material order, storage, lab duties, equipment first level maintenance, health & safety activities.
For this role, we are looking for a reliable, team player and solution-oriented person with the following profile:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar roles in the pharmaceutical industry
University degree or Bachelor in Biochemistry, Biology or Pharmaceuticals Sciences
- Strong knowledge in ELISA method, with complex matrix samples
Strong knowledge in biochemistry methods development and validation
- Proven experience in a GMP environment
Autonomous, responsible with organisational and methodical skills
- Experience with FDA guideline (an asset)
- Experience in using and developing ELISA method on automated system (ex. TECAN) (an asset)
- Good knowledge of English both orally and in writing
The Vifor Pharma Group is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company. It aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies. The company is the partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives. The company develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for precision patient care. Vifor Pharma Group holds a leading position in all its core business activities and consists of the following companies: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (a joint company with Fresenius Medical Care); and OM Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group is headquartered in Switzerland, and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
Location: Switzerland – Meyrin/Geneva
Function: Research and Development
Company: OM Pharma
Seniority Level: Specialist
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+41 58 851 81 24