Markem-Imaje is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full range of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, print and label application systems. Markem-Imaje delivers fully integrated solutions that enable product quality and safety, regulatory and retailer compliance, better product recalls and improved manufacturing processes.
In this role you’ll be… Responsible for enabling and accelerating the sales by driving the MI strategy execution while taking into account the local dynamics and trends – maximizing revenue with profitable growth.
You’ll have an opportunity to… Lead and coordinate a virtual team across various commercial zones. Drive sales efficiency & effectiveness across sales teams and leverage best practises.
You will report… To the Global Sales & Marketing Director also based in Geneva, Switzerland.
Forecast & Pipeline
- Revenue forecast submission and accuracy for the zones
- Volume forecast alignment with Supply Chain
- Pipeline health management
Process, Pricing & NPI
- Sales process alignment (SFDC, our CRM, but also CPQ our pricing process for deal escalation)
- New sales initiatives implementation with the zones management
- Pricing management with the pricing analyst
- Define & execute launch of new products & Phase out plans
- Support the zones for Sales compensation alignment & implementation, validate & track exceptions, collect improvement feedbacks
- Create an annual zone sales & marketing plan in collaboration with the zones, the Category Marketing and other key stakeholders. Track performance against the plan and define action plans when there are gaps to budgets
- Organise regular touch points with the Zone Sales management and animate the sales community. Organise business reviews
- Drive the Annual Operating Plan submission for your zones
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing or related discipline.
- 10/15 years’ experience in sales & marketing management preferably in B2B industrial space.
- Strong analytical skills combined with an excellent business acumen.
- Strong influential skills and ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Advanced leadership skills, interpersonal, communication, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Sales driven, results oriented & team player.
- Excellent interactions with commercial teams, field sales & services teams and customers.
- Strong financial knowledge. Ability to do budgeting and financial management
- Travel required max 30%.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in : EMEA : Switzerland : Geneva : Vernier
Sub Division: Dover Support Functions
Job Requisition ID: 32040