Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize in banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs
- We serve our clients from 27 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
We focus on hiring the best talent, offering on the job and classroom training, and giving our employees the opportunity to be creative, agile and entrepreneurial.
Capco is looking for Consultants/Senior Consultants. Working across a range of clients you will help them deliver new Payments strategies and improve business models in the rapidly evolving environment of Open Banking, PSD2 and Payments using ISO20022 standards.
You will assist and advise clients to help ensure that they are positioned to deliver their business goals.
- Working closely with Business, Change Management, or IT teams
- Providing knowledge or inputs based on previous payments experience at key moments in payments project
- Supplying both detailed operational as well as high quality consulting deliverables depending on your role and client situation
- End to end support across the entire SDLC stage from development to implementation translating or interpreting complex business requirements and needs into operational and technical solutions
- Liaising closely with Project Leader, helping them manage project scope and report progress
- Contributing consistently to business and practice development in the Payments area
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
WHY JOIN CAPCO
You will work on exciting projects and help key players in the industry to shape a successful future.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work directly with senior partners and clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
Envoyer votre candidature