Contract: Permanent with our client
Starting date: August or September 2020
Languages: English, French and Spanish OR German OR Italian
To be the reference person for the monitoring of maintenance work on railway lines in Europe.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Guarantee strong customer relations (contract implementation, act as an interface between customers and employees, commercial development, manage customer complaints and changes in specifications).
- Guaranteeing the proper execution of the work (monitoring planning, drawing up budgets, monitoring costs and deadlines, ensuring that equipment is available on time).
- Be the technical team’s referent (control the work carried out, ensure their safety, if necessary, provide hotels when travelling).
- 10 to 15% of travel in Europe all year round will be planned.
- Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Desired experience as a project manager in maintenance and/or machining work and/or in the field of railways
- Languages: French, English and (Spanish or Italian or German).
- Oral and written skills are expected in at least 3 of the languages.
- Good management of stress and priorities, respect of the expected hierarchy.
For more information, please contact me at [email protected] !