This position is embedded in the Client Marketing team which is based on 4 pillars: Client Relation, Client Services, Client Insights and Client Data & Knowledge.
The Client data strategy Manager will be part of the Client Data & Knowledge team.
His/her role will be transversal, working very closely with team members of the Client Marketing team but also with team members of other teams such as Digital.
This newly-created position will manage 2 project Managers and 1 digital solution expert.
The acceleration of the client-centricity strategy has led to the launch of the new Client Marketing Platform offerings new opportunities for the Maison to connect and reconnect with customers. He/She will be in charge of any data management projects: from data collection, to data quality and business platforms.
Enhance data collection for the Maison
- be aware of any touch points related to client data
- data flow & API related to client data
- ensure consistency and quality of ant client data collect, from Website to Boutique, from any network (internal & external)
- act as the main point of contact for Group Legal and Group Security teams regarding client data
Lead Client data strategy
- use his/her knowledge of Salesforce (Service Cloud & Marketing Cloud) to ensure the roll out and enhancements of the Client Marketing platform
- use his/her strong understanding of business needs regarding client data to lead Client database management missions
- partner and challenge IT feedbacks on feasibility and technical aspects to ensure that business requirements are fully fulfilled
- foresee the new challenge and tool to embrace for the Maison
Lead a team of 3 people
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Client CRM tools & client data
- Experience with Salesforce mandatory (Service Cloud & Marketing Cloud)
- Expertise in Luxury Retail Industry is a plus
- Good data flow management skills in complex environment (collection, analysis, distribution, etc.)
- Good people management skills, ability to develop team members, and to act as a role model
- Good technology skills
- Good communication skills to adapt his/her communication (from Group Tech to Markets, from Group Marketing to Commercial teams)
- Good collaboration, organizational and synthesis skills
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and independent working style
- Client & Service Oriented
- Fluent in both English & French