Delio is a UK-based Fintech firm helping some of the world’s leading Financial Institutions connect their high net worth clients with the private investment markets. Delio was born out of the changing needs of today’s wealth creators who are increasingly seeking to invest directly in private equity, debt, real estate, and other asset classes. Offerings of financial institutions have not evolved to meet these needs.
Our white-label platform helps address this by overcoming challenges such as distribution and compliance to create a stronger client offering. On a broader level, Delio is building a connected private market. A series of platforms that enable us to create an “exchange” like infrastructure with the potential for enhanced connectivity.
Being a high growth Fintech comes with its challenges, it’s how we overcome them that makes working for Delio special. No two days are the same, challenges are not straightforward, but it makes working for us fun and our culture reflects this.
Delio is headquartered in Cardiff, Wales; where our management, technical and customer support teams run business operations. Because many of our key global clients are based in Switzerland, Delio is expanding our footprint so we can provide bespoke solutions for our Swiss clients and partners. In order to stand up our local sales and account management operations in Switzerland, Delio is recruiting for a Client Director to be based in the Romandie. Our Client Directors are responsible for helping Delio meet our financial objectives and generating revenue. Partnering with our marketing and lead generation teams, as well as conducting your own business development activities you will be responsible for engaging with a steady stream of potential Delio clients. You will take responsibility for validating and qualifying opportunities to ensure they are a good fit with Delio’s capabilities.
Once validated, you will be responsible for a number of relationships across our core verticals (Private Banks and Multi-Family offices: Angel Networks; Alternative Fund Managers; Corporate Finance and Investment Banks) and use your understanding of their needs, the private market landscape, and the Delio toolkit to generate sales. You will manage the sales and procurement process across multiple stakeholders and decision makers in these institutions. Our client Directors partner with account management and delivery management teams to manage a smooth handover to project implementation and ensure continued client success.
Client Directors also have an important role to play in promoting Delio in the broader market and connecting clients together where there are synergies.
You will be based in Switzerland, one of our key growth areas. Other locations include London, New York, Benelux, Dubai, Singapore, and Sydney). You will be required to travel to both domestic and international locations as required by corporate and client needs.
- Minimum three years of experience in technology startups and scaleups, preferably in both progressive sales and management roles – demonstrated by having mastery of the entire business development cycle: from brand-building to lead qualification, proposal writing, negotiations, closing sales and account management. Preference given to candidates with experience in launching operations in a new market.
- Graduate degree in Business, Finance or equivalent
- Experience in managing and closing complex, consultative enterprise solution sales with multiple organization’s stakeholders – from project managers to C-suite decision makers;
- Passionate about private markets, financial services and the role of technology in the future of finance; experience in the Swiss wealth management, private banking, and alternative asset management market highly desired;
- A B2B financial services software background but also welcome applicants from financial services sales roles or non-financial B2B software sales (sales of digital transformation solutions experience preferred)
- Demonstrated career experience working in multiple countries and cultures;
- Native English speaker required, candidates with necessary working level of French and German (at least A1) given preference;
- Commercially driven and ambitious – understands the demands of being a self-starter in a new market, demonstrates expertise in strategic planning & execution
- Appreciation of the role risk, compliance, and governance that play in financial services; ability to keep updated on new market policies and trends;
- Flexible worker who works well individually and remotely as a part of small, globally-dispersed teams. Must be able to collaborate with product development, delivery and account management teams which use Agile methodologies;
- Technology literate and independent: Full competencies required in the use of Microsoft Office suite, integrated CRM, Project Management and Ticketing solutions, Google Suite, asynchronous collaboration applications and video-conferencing software. (Must be able to maintain hardware and software without IT additional support.)
- Strong willingness to learn demonstrated on CV by investment in academic programs and networking associations;
- A charismatic leader who is comfortable in professional, cultural and social settings, able to build networks and open doors to generate leads in addition to managing introductions and referrals by strategic partners and colleagues. Must be able to professionally represent Delio to very high-end and exclusive target clientele;
- Willing to travel frequently both domestically and internationally as required (25%);
Delio would like to fill this position by 1 February 2020. Please include a copy of your CV highlighting the relevant skills you have and your LinkedIn profile URL.ENVOYER VOTRE CANDIDATURE