Publicis Sapient is creating our own lane in the digital world, leveraging our consulting expertise and digital capabilities, we are now leading the way as a partner of choice for digital transformation.
As our Client Partner, you will manage relationships with our CPG clients in Geneva, helping them to drive customer-centric digital transformation.
As a Publicis Sapient Client Partner in Switzerland, you will be a true business partner with a strategic understanding of the client’s brand, its business, customers and what’s coming next.
You will feel at home on client sites, getting to know them personally and frequently interacting with key stakeholders to understand any issues and be able to turn them into tangible briefs or to proactively come back and inspire them.
- Driving strategic direction for clients and monitoring results and profitability
- Supporting company financial goals by developing accounts and nurturing new relationships
- Identifying potential business opportunities within the sector
- Responsible for managing multiple lines of business within a single client relationship or managing multiple clients through the ability to understand client marketing and business objectives and develop high-level strategic plans.
- Driving strategic plans and objectives for clients within Publicis Sapient and monitoring efforts to ensure adherence to timelines and budgets is essential
- Managing internal resource allocation and costs towards profitability will also be part of your responsibility.
- Support the company’s financial goals by growing accounts and nurturing new relationships.
- To be a valued member of client services you need two key qualities. You must be talented, and you must be nice to work with. Your ambition, curiosity, chemistry, and personality are key elements for success
- Excellent knowledge of digital, business transformation, marketing, brand and platform development within the CPG/FMCG/ Consumer Electronics sector
- Have extensive experience gained in a business consulting, an IT or agency environment (focused within the CPG)
- Experience in both selling and delivering complex technical solutions relevant to the sector
- Proven track record in developing client relationships at C-level, networks at both local and national level within CPG
- A “thought leader”, comfortable speaking from a position of knowledge with clients and industry leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Managing a portfolio size of 10m plus
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analysis skills – able to interpret data
- Leadership by example
- Ability to be able to effectively manage, train and develop any team members under supervision