Cloud Sales Specialist
If you are looking to join a great company that is committed to delivering high-level client and employee satisfaction then Brams is the company for you! We are a growing Cloud Managed Services provider with a great history of supporting Cloud-based operations globally for more than a decade.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our sales team. Reporting to the General Management, you will participate in the implementation of the commercial policy for the region and ensure the achievement of qualitative and quantitative objectives. You will gather information from customers in order to improve the solutions offered and enhance the customer experience, increase their capacity to innovate, and speed up the time to value.
- Represent the company’s capabilities to prospective customers and existing customer base, and influence customer expectations according to product and management capabilities and constraints.
- Develop and maintain business links with customers
- In cooperation with the Management, set up the commercial strategy in the segment of the allocated market,
- To be an active and dynamic player in the development and application of the company’s marketing and communication plan,
- Work with the operating teams and partner teams to qualify market opportunities and then design and expose technical solutions to customers,
- Present the company’s solutions to clients as well as to conferences and events at the local, national or international level,
- Ensure regular market intelligence and maintain a state-of-the-art knowledge base.
Autonomous, methodical and with a good relationship, your sense of listening, your analytical mind, and your qualities of advice will be the assets that will allow you to carry out your missions.
Required skills and experience:
- Have already enjoyed a 4 to 5 years experience in the IT sales field and ideally selling Cloud services,
- Understanding and mastery of the consultative sales process coupled with sales expertise in complex hosting, cloud computing and web application environments,
- Experience with Big Data, PaaS, and IaaS technologies,
- Experience in presenting with confidence, deliver sales pitches and manage stakeholders expectations,
- Be able to work with a wide variety of stakeholders to gather needed information from opportunity discovery to the closing of the sale,
- Your ability to organize according to your goals,
- Your ability to anticipate the evolving needs of customers, with a strong ability to learn and assimilate new technologies and methodologies,
- Your appetite for new technologies and the search for technical solutions adapted to the current needs of the market,
- Fluent in English, you are able to negotiate with each interlocutor by a clear presentation and persuasive arguments via a perfect knowledge of the sales process in the field,
- Your ability to listen and understand needs in a customer-service oriented attitude,
- Your openness to working with multidisciplinary teams in a constantly changing environment,
- Initiative, leadership, autonomy and dynamism,
- Focused on results and quality of services, a good negotiator and a good marketer, with a good team spirit and the sense of the trade, you are autonomous, organized and know how to anticipate the demand of your customers and the evolution of your markets.
Education and certifications:
- University education or business school,
- Fluent level of English
To be successful in this role you…
- Have a strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- enjoy working with multidisciplinary teams to create best in class digital experiences
We have worked with enterprise clients for over 20 years to solve complex IT infrastructure problems with a software-driven approach to managed services. Our team of certified engineers apply cloud automation best practices to enable greater performance, guarantee availability, and increase security of clients’ cloud environments.
Our clients face complex challenges that require smart solutions, and our continued success can be directly attributed to our talented team. We invest heavily in great technology and even greater in professionals and engineers to ensure we have a state of the art IT and business toolkit with which to design solutions for the markets we serve.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT sales: 4 years (Preferred)