The Quality Assurance (QA) Team is an integral part of the Controls environment and is responsible for conducting a continuous analysis against internal KYC standards, procedures and regulatory requirements to ensure quality, completeness, and accuracy of KYC. The team works closely with the KYC Management Team, Global Financial Crimes Compliance and the enterprise-wide control program teams to identify, remediate and track issues, and develop controls to sustain improvements as they are made. Globally, the Quality Assurance team supports the review of activities performed by several Line of Business (LOB) teams that support the firm’s Global AML Program with the primary focus placed on review and analysis of KYC and Due diligence records.
The QA tester will perform reviews on New Business and Renewal KYC records. The QA tester may also be responsible for completing additional targeted testing relating to KYC activities. The tester will document all test results and findings and be expected to identify incorrect decision making, determine gaps in processes and procedures, and question the integrity of data and adherence to processing and servicing standards, policies and procedures. The Quality Assurance tester will review from a regulatory and compliance perspective that all due diligence requirements across multiple client types were adhered to. The quality assurance tester is accountable for providing constructive and material feedback to KYC Onboarding/Quality Control and other relevant stakeholders, as appropriate. The feedback will include an assessment of the quality and accuracy of the information provided in the record and the inclusion of all supporting evidence to fulfill KYC due diligence requirements. The QA tester will report to the QA Manager.
- Perform ongoing formal testing of completed KYC records to ensure KYC standards are met
- Review the quality of completed KYC records using pre-defined test scripts which are based on KYC and Quality Assurance standards
- Question and investigate the reliability and integrity of data, the validity of conclusions and the appropriateness of assumptions made (where appropriate)
- Identify key issues, risks, trends, observations and provide reporting of results to key stakeholders
- Perform root cause analysis and make recommendations for addressing identified deficiencies or improvements to business processes
- Present findings via formalized feedback loop process, track and monitor corrections to identified critical defects
- Present complex and sensitive issues to senior management in a persuasive manner
- Work with Global Partners to ensure consistency with the Global QA framework and governance approach
- Consider regulatory requirements and best practices to implement changes to process
- Effectively communicate with key points of contact to ensure the fluid sharing of information and feedback across pertinent teams
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality throughout the QA process, disclosing only pertinent information to key stakeholders
- Review discrepancies or newly discovered trends with Global QA Managers for proper disposition and potential amendments to procedures
- Use case management system to perform testing and be able to manipulate data for metrics extraction/ analysis
Experience in Banking or related industry and good knowledge and practice of KYC/ AML related matters
Good understanding of KYC records, KYC standards
Good analytical and communication/presentation skills
Ability to deter and articulate findings and escalate promptly to relevant parties
Ability to conduct root cause analysis and risk analysis
Ability to manipulate data and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of testing results
Excel experience would be an advantage
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.