As a Commercial Consultant I at Caterpillar, you will have an opportunity to be the Regional Value Consultant for EAME region focusing on the deployment of value selling tools: Value Estimating Tool (VET) and Turbo to dealers.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Train dealers in EAME on how to use the Value Estimating Tool (VET) and Turbo
- Work with product specialists to populate VET baseline studies with accurate data
- Work with product specialists to regionalize Turbo product families in EAME
- Travel 25%+ throughout EAME
- Maintain VET coverage file to ensure proper industry representation in the VET
- Work with Value Selling software team on documenting any software enhancements or big fixes
- Coordinates all translations of core content through to publish
- Manages travel and entertainment budget
- 25% travel across Europe Africa Middle East (EAME)
- Bachelor’s degree concentrated in business administration, communications, marketing, or related fields
- Prior experience marketing, communications and/or equivalent level job in a role in related field
- 5+years of job-related experience
- Results oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Language(s): English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Understanding of construction industry, machines and its customers.
- Experience working with dealers
- Ability to work with people from many different backgrounds and cultures, internally and externally, with the appropriate influence and ability to resolve differences.
- Good human relations skills to develop a collaborative/cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the business unit.
- Ability to work independently – to implement, execute, and meet deadlines.
The incumbent must be Swiss national, or C/B/G work permit holder with a European nationality. No expatration support will be granted.