H. Required skills and experience
Advanced university degree on communications, marketing, international relations or related field is required. A first-level university degree in combination with three additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
Two years of relevant progressively responsible work experience is desirable. Experience with social media, events communication and marketing in the field of development is highly desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations. For the position advertised fluency in English is required. Knowledge of French is desirable.
- Scope of Price Proposal and Schedule of Payments
UNDP applies a fair and transparent selection process that would take into account both the technical qualification of individual consultants as well as their financial proposals. The contract will be awarded to the candidate whose offer:
- Is deemed technically responsive / compliant / acceptable (only technically responsive applications/ candidates will be considered for the financial evaluation)
- And has obtained the highest combined technical and financial scores.
Technical Criteria – 70% of total evaluation – max. 70 points
Criteria A: Theoretical and practical familiarity with development issues, the SDGs and sustainable finance; Experience with developing social media campaigns, drafting online content for a variety of platforms; Experience with organizing non commercial event focused on knowledge sharing and networking– max points: 30
Criteria B: Educational background– max points: 10
Criteria C: Written test and interview – max points: 30
Minimum number of points to pass is 35
Financial Criteria – 30% of total evaluation – max. 30 points
The application should contain:
- Cover letter explaining why you are the most suitable candidate for the advertised position. A Brief description of past experience with managing social media campaigns, event promotion and communication collaterals production highlighting results
- Letter to UNDP Confirming Interest and Availability-please fill in the attached form ( )
- Filled P11 form including past experience in similar projects and contact details of referees, please upload the P11 instead of your CV. ( www.sas.undp.org/Documents/P11_Personal_history_form.doc).
UNDP’s Individual Consultant’s General Terms and conditions are provided here: www.undp.org/content/dam/undp/documents/procurement/documents/IC%20-%20General%20Conditions.pdf