Compensation Manager, Integrations and Long Term Incentives – Your future position?
Are you interested in joining our global Rewards CoE team?
In this role you will play a key role in two important areas of Rewards. You will drive the compensation agenda for integrations of newly acquired companies, ensuring alignment to the business strategy and Givaudan’s compensation philosophy and principles. In addition, you will coordinate and administer the end-to-end long term incentive program. Reporting to the Head of Global Compensation, you will be a member of the global Rewards CoE team.
This role has two key responsibilities:
- Lead the compensation stream of major integration projects. Manage internal and external stakeholders, the communication and coaching of HR from acquired companies to ensure successful transition to Givaudan’s global compensation practices.
- Design the compensation road map for acquired companies to transition their existing practices into Givaudan’s compensation framework, including assessing current compensation programs, determining strategic fit, and developing a strategy to close the gaps while ensuring business and compliance requirements are met.
- Partner with the HR Integrations Stream Lead and manage support from the Rewards Expert.
Long Term Incentives
- Ensure an annual review of plan guidelines, policy and communication materials to meet current and future business needs.
- Implement and manage the end-to-end grant process, including coordination with senior executives and within HR. Respond to executive queries about the program and process as they arise.
- Manage the vesting process, including coordination with global mobility, payrolls and corporate finance. Provide various levels of analysis and reporting to ensure compliance.
- Define and implement program improvements and system enhancements. Manage long-term relationships with third-party vendors.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Degree in Business, Commerce or a related discipline
- 7+ years’ experience in compensation, including experience with long term incentive programs
- Strong project management skills with the ability manage multiple projects concurrently
- Experience leading integration processes
- Change management, communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to analyse and present data
- Fluency in English
Envoyer votre candidature