Working within the Global Brand Department, the Copywriter is responsible for giving the L’OCCITANE brand a strong, unique, easily identifiable tone of voice for all its communication media. S/he works closely with a team of graphic designers which involves taking key decisions about the direction of L’OCCITANE’s campaigns on a daily basis. The Copywriter must ensure that all editorial content, both online and offline, is attractive, elegant and engaging. In terms of digital content, s/he is responsible for spreading campaign messages via email campaigns, website, landing pages and social media. The main responsabilities include:
- Drive brand expression
- Strategically promote the new brand expression and platform across all communication projects, from the creation of the campaign to its final delivery.
- Produce 360° creative campaigns
- Writing and production of around 25 campaigns per year.
- Work closely with a team of six graphic designers to ensure that texts, images and all other design elements come together to form attractive and impactful 360° campaigns.
- Oversee all editorial operations
- In collaboration with the digital and SEO teams, make sure that all written content (emails, beauty pages, etc.) uses SEO-friendly and customer-friendly language.
- Support the merchandising teams by overseeing in-store wording for each product launch, making sure that key messages are clearly conveyed.
- Be the lead creative writer
- Direct, oversee, and review most of the written materials produced by each department (Communications, Marketing, Merchandising, Travel Retail, etc.) before publication.
- 3+ years relevant experience in advertising agencies as copywriter.
- Outstanding portfolio of previous work.
- Proficiency writing skills in English (ideally English native); French is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google ADwords and SEO friendly language.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully follow a brief.
Appetite for challenges and can-do attitude.
Drive, creative, flexible.
Strong interpersonal skills & team player.
STARTING DATE: ASAP