JOB TYPE: Permanent position, 100%
STARTING: As soon as possible
DATE LOCATION: Geneva, Switzerland
Are you as passionate about the marketing & communication world as we are? Do you have the right mix of ambition, team spirit and energy to organize creative and digital marketing projects? Do you want manage client accounts? We would love to hear from you!
WHO WE ARE
DLG is a fast-growing and ambitious digital marketing agency present in Geneva, Shanghai and New York.
Our team is composed of highly talented, creative and digital people from diverse backgrounds (over 9 nationalities just in Geneva!) and cover skills across different areas of expertise (Social Media, Analytics, Performance Marketing, Search, Design, Editorial, PR, Video). Together, we move forward in unity and at the thrilling pace that only agency life can offer! The opportunities to grow your skills and be a key player in the evolution of the industry are limited only by your imagination.
As part of our development in Geneva, we recently integrated a Creative & Content team, “Cornelius”. Cornelius focuses on high potential and ambitious local businesses mostly in the F&B , retail and real estate areas. For our Cornelius team, we are looking for an Account Manager & Planner.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As Account Manager & Planner at Cornelius, your goal will be to design, plan and coordinate the execution of unique Marketing & Communication strategies, supported by our Content & Creative and Digital Marketing teams.
- Act as the key contact person for Cornelius clients, managing on-going client relationships
- Manage project lifecycles to ensure deliverbles are provided on-time with a high level of quality
- Communicate and present confidently the deliverables to the client
- Coordinate the work of internal expert teams: Creative & Content, Social Media, Data & Analytics, Search & Performance Media, E-commerce…)
- Coordinate external stakeholders: web, UX/UI, tech solutions, media, freelances…
- Support mandates execution
- Support the definition of Marketing & Communication strategies to meet your client’s objectives
- Support business development activities
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a solutions-oriented, well organized team player who will thrive in a fast paced environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Solid Marketing & Communication knowledge
- Strong Digital Marketing expertise (Social Media, Web, Performance Media, E-commerce…) – will be tested
- Ability to manage Strategy & Reporting
- Proficiency on MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook) – will be tested
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years marketing or creative agency experience
- Minimum 2 years client / account management experience
- Cross-functional management: creative, IT, vendor…
- Experience in leading client development as a plus
- Fluency in French – will be tested
- Written and oral proficiency in English – will be tested
WHAT ELSE DOES IT MEAN FOR YOU TO JOIN DLG?
- Join a newly created creative agency with major potential
- Be part of an international company, with excellent reputation at human size (90+ people globally, 30+ in Geneva where you would be working)
- A culture valuing creativity, innovation, trust, transparency and team spirit
- Tailored Personal Development Plan (PDP) to grow your Management/Creative Skills
- 5 weeks of holidays starting the second year