Public Engagement Team The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the international organization for publicprivate cooperation. The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
Why we are recruiting
The Public Engagement team is mandated to convey the Forum’s mission and messages and engage the global community in its work. The team aims to build awareness of the Forum’s mission by enhancing the Forum’s brand and engagement with the global public. We are seeking an established Creative Producer to help develop our video formats, graphic design and storytelling approaches.
- Write, produce, direct, shoot and edit bespoke content, with the support of the video & design teams and their production networks, to deliver engaging storytelling for our members, partners & public audiences
- Work with and brief editors, designers, sound engineers, writers and external production partners as required
- Execute creative projects from inception of ideas through to delivery of content across multiple platforms
- Create and collaborate on motion & static graphic assets for our live studio productions and virtual events
- Produce high-quality films, drawing on the Forum’s expert community for input where possible
- Collaborate across the different units of the Public Engagement department (video, design, digital, live events & marketing) to deliver campaigns / events
- Write & produce marketing & promotional content for our own channels and partner publications
- Budget, schedule and project manage international productions
- Media Asset and post-production pipeline management
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or visual communications
- Have at least 5+ years of high-level experience as a producer at broadcaster, creative studio or digital production company, with evident management skills.
- A versatile producer who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies
- Creative and technical command of cameras, lenses, lighting, sound and postproduction processes
- Well-versed in conducting and recording interviews
- Developed understanding of online news cycles and a proven ability to tell stories to different types of audiences from social media to high-level conference
- Familiar with studio operation, video mixing and distribution systems
- Experienced video editor, good working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop & ideally After Effects
• Able to work in a busy environment under tight deadlines • Able to juggle competing demands without compromising output quality or storytelling
- Ability to work independently, willingness to take on new challenges, problem-solving attitude
- Experienced team player with great ability work collaboratively and to manage multiple projects at once