In this role you will drive Customer Data Insights and Strategy for the eCommerce and direct to consumer in Europe and International markets. As part of the Customer Management team, you share objectives to improve customer acquisition, customer value, base monetization and brand consideration in the region and plays a critical role in the digital transformation journey.
- eCommerce & Direct to Consumer Insights & Strategy for customer acquisition, customer value development, brand engagement.
- Customer intelligence lead for customer data initiatives in region including consolidation of HP-owned sources, big data as well as integration of external data initiatives.
- Collaborate with BI and data operations to secure single customer view analysis, contact history across channels.
- Ensure customer data platform and processes are suitable for customer data analytics.
- Collaborate with campaign management, data operations and marketing automations to develop customer strategy propositions and execute them across touchpoints and channels.
- Collaborate with predictive analytics to specify, operationalize and enhance respective deliverables.
- Own EMEA KPIs measuring customer strategies performance.
- 10+- years of experience developing customers data insights:
Customer analytics expertise:
- pragmatic focus on customer level and incrementality analysis,
- identification of value levers across a wide range of data sources
- consolidation of channels contact data into customer contact history for customer journey analysis and insights.
Contact channels analytics expertise:
- focus on customer journey analysis across online and offline channels and touch-points,
- integration of channel campaigns, digital advertising & spent, attribution and respective sequencing patterns.
eCommerce and/or digital analytics expertise:
- extensive experience elaborating clickstream data into customer journey analysis, insights,
- Distinct customer segments behaviors, testing and reporting.
- Ecommerce and/or digital consumer environment experience specifying and measuring customer strategies focused on improving customer acquisition, customer value and incrementality and or reducing customer attrition and churn.
- Customer analytics exposure to variety of contact channels (onsite, push, in-app, SMS, digital advertising, call centers, sales reps, etc.) and respective qualification and quantification in customer journey.
- Experience utilizing sources of unknown first party data into customer analytics and experience developing customer strategies for recognized and not recognized traffic.
- Experience in managing end-to-end analytics projects as well as in leading and developing other analysts or external resources.
- Master customer management and direct marketing principles. Master measurement of activities at customer level.
Technical Expertise: (complementary):
- Statistical / analytics tools such as R, SAS, Python, Databricks, Spark.
- Databases and data mining – SQL, Postgres.
- AWS tech stack.
- BI visualization tools for reporting and insights such as Tableau and Power BI.
- Clickstream data and visualization
- You are an advocate of assessing performance at a customer level.
- You are passionate to get hands on data and discover customer insights and value.
- You are a strategic thinker with roll-up-the-sleeves attitude and obsessive approach to execution.
- You take accountability and feel motivated with opportunity to get things done.
- You are comfortable with complex matters, have a planned approach to analytics and can synthetize with ease.
- You value an international dynamic environment, relationship with diverse stakeholders, partners and multidisciplinary teams.
Welcome to HP, an innovative US$50bi company which keeps reinventing itself and is #1 in most of its business areas.