As a Data Engineer, you will…
- Partner with our clients, from data owners and users to C-level executives, to understand their needs and build impactful analytics solutions
- Design and build data pipelines to support data science projects following software engineering best practices
- Use state of the art technologies to acquire, ingest and transform big datasets
- Own and have accountability for the delivery of technical work streams
- Mentor and guide more junior colleagues
- Map data fields to hypothesis, curate, wrangle and prepare data to be used in advanced analytics models
- Create and manage data environments in the cloud or on premise
- Ensure information security standards are maintained at all time
- Contribute to cross-functional problem-solving sessions with your team and deliver presentations to colleagues and clients
- Be flexible to travel to our clients’ offices to deliver presentations, gather information or share knowledge
- Have the opportunity to contribute to R&D and internal asset development projects
Our tech stack
While we advocate for using the right tech for the right task, we often leverage the following technologies: Python, PySpark, SQL, Airflow, Databricks, our own OSS called Kedro, container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, cloud solutions such as AWS, GCP or Azure, and more!
What you’ll benefit from
- Real-World Impact – No project is ever the same. We work with top-tier clients across multiple sectors, providing unique learning and development opportunities internationally.
- Fusing Tech & Leadership – We work with the latest technologies and methodologies and offer first class learning programmes at all levels.
- Multidisciplinary Teamwork – Our teams include data scientists, engineers, project managers, UX and visual designers who work collaboratively to enhance performance.
- Innovative Work Culture – Creativity, insight and passion come from being balanced. We cultivate a modern work environment through an emphasis on wellness, insightful talks and training sessions.
- Striving for Diversity – With colleagues from over 40 nationalities, we recognise the benefits of working with people from all walks of life.
- Continuous development and progression– We offer an extensive choice of training sessions, ranging from workshops to international conference, tailored to your needs as well as a personal mentorship system. We have multiple career paths and geographic locations to evolve within the Firm.
- Global community– you’ll learn from colleagues around the world by connecting both internally and externally through our various hosted meet-ups.