As a part of You & Mr Jones, the world’s first brandtech group, fifty-five is a data company that helps brands collect, analyze and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels to increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention. Headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Hong Kong, New York, Shanghai, Geneva, Shenzhen and Taipei, the data company was named by Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Europe, owing to its unique approach that blends consulting, operational and technology expertise.
Within the consulting team based in Geneva, you will actively take part in delivering fifty-five’s data-led projects to multiple clients. Those projects will be driven by client objectives relating to data collection, customer acquisition, onsite conversion optimisation, media-mix optimisation and digital business consulting. During these projects, you will contribute to promoting a customer-centred vision of digital marketing, based on the systematic and methodical use of data to support decisions. You will work across multiple industries including luxury, FMCG, sport, and beauty.
You will report to a Local Executive Director and will work closely with Product, Engineering and Operations Teams based in Paris. As a data analyst and consultant, you will follow an action plan, issuing step-by-step the deliverables required for successful delivery of the project. You will guarantee the integrity of analytics data as well as its analysis and interpretation in working with your team and client.
You will be responsible for the content, the format and overall quality of the outputs delivered to the client and for monitoring their operational and technical implementation where required. Based on your good understanding of our projects and our clients’ needs, you will collaborate with all our teams to develop fifty-five’s offer, both in terms of marketing and in terms of technical and operational delivery.
- Deliver projects related to the monitoring of the client’s digital activity based on key performance indicators (reporting), to onsite conversion optimization through data analysis and webtesting, and to online media buy optimization
- Analyse data and structure relevant information for the client’s benefit, in consistency with business indicators specific to their industry (eg. mobile operators, retail, travel, etc.)
- Develop a sharp operational expertise on both conversion and online media-buy topics
- Meet clients’ needs and pay strong attention to the quality of all deliverables
- Occasional travel possible, within Switzerland or abroad (including Paris)
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree (business, engineering) or equivalent diploma
- Experience in digital marketing, consulting firms, marketing or business intelligence software, or media agencies
- Working with web analytics tools
- Knowledge of the main online acquisition channels: SEO, SEM and bidmanagement, display and programmatic, affiliates, email and social media
Skills and Interests
- Fluent in French & English and excellent communication, oral and written
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of analysis, statistical software and data vizualization tool
- Good business and market understanding
- Client-facing skills
- Good team spirit
- Strong interest in new technologies and the digital industry