We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Who we are?
The Digital Business Unit team is team of professionals passionate about consumer and customer centricity, building digital capabilities and innovation. Our main goal is to #unleash the power of JTI through Digital.
We work closely with markets and functions to accelerate growth through winning digital consumer & customer experience and increase efficiency & effectiveness via focused digital execution.
What do we offer?
You will work as a part of the Digital Customer Experience team in the newly created Digital Business Unit located in Geneva and you will have the great opportunity to #unleash the digital potential for JTI customers.
Your daily work would be to identify, explore and deliver on digital opportunities in B2B arena with focus on B2B2C e-commerce / omni-channel and trade engagement.
You will have end-to-end ownership of the respective digital capabilities from ideation, thru prototyping to the agile development and promotion across organisation in close collaboration with other team members.
You will work closely with markets and functions when developing the business cases, as well as with the technical teams on the solutions building.
What will you do and what will be your key responsibilities?
- Responsible for ordering channels strategy linked to Direct to Retail
- B2B eCommerce solutions business product owner
- Full responsibility for development of the B2B eCommerce capabilities across JTI
- Ownership of online payments and ordering automation & fulfilment capabilities (Delivery management & Last mile solutions)
- Omni-channel experience development in close collaboration with trade engagement
- Continuous improvement of consumer experience journey from B2B eCommerce perspective
- B2B eCommerce commercial efficiencies
- Collaboration across digital business unit (digital consumer, digital data digital drumbeat) and cross functional streams (mainly commercial strategy) to drive the digital strategy across JTI
- Third party suppliers management
- Budget management
What are we looking for?
You as a professional:
- You have an university degree or relevant work experience
- You have experience FMCG (B2B / Sales & Trade marketing focus) in different operating environments
- Proven experience in delivering B2B eCommerce and B2B omnichannel with clear benefits demonstration
- Proven experience in managing and driving B2B eCommerce project (transition from traditional route to markets)
- You are comfortable with new technologies and innovative solutions and you are keen on to continuously learn in this area
- You are curious and not afraid of trying new stuff (e.g. agile development)
- You enjoy project management and you have experience of managing cross functional projects with remote/indirect teams and experience with reporting/communication at senior level
- You have digital mindset, you are customer centric, entrepreneurial and curious
You as a person:
- Fluent English
- Strong organisational and project management skills, self-starter
- Have strong interpersonal management skills and ability to work in indirect/remote teams, if needed
- Analytical skills, ability to synthetize and drive decisions
- Expert in presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to all levels of management including senior leaders
- High computer literacy and ability to quickly learn and understand new software and technological trends
- Opportunistic thinking & goal driven
- Team player