DLG (Digital Luxury Group) is an international company that delivers digital marketing and communication services to luxury and lifestyle brands. With offices in Geneva and Shanghai, DLG represents a unique combination of technology and luxury savoir-faire. DLG is also the publisher of Luxury Society, an influential platform for luxury professionals to connect, engage and learn about the future of the luxury industry. DLG is frequently quoted by international media such as Bloomberg, Reuters and the Financial Times.
For our Geneva headquarters, we are currently looking for a DIGITAL DESIGNER.
DLG is currently seeking a talented, efficient and experienced Digital Designer to join our team and be responsible for design and visual communication.
As a Digital Designer, you will create and implement best in class visual strategies for DLG Marketing team and for DLG clients aiming to run beautiful and impactful digital marketing actions.
This opportunity is offered as a temporary position (6 months) that could turn into a permanent position.
- Design impactful Powerpoint templates and presentations
- Create compelling designs for a broad range of iconic luxury and lifestyle brands
- Develop digital assets, such as campaign visuals, websites, landing pages, microsites than will be used across a vast array of digital channels across channels
- Partner with DLG Client Services and Marketing Teams to execute various design projects including our corporate digitalluxurygroup.com and luxurysociety.com website
- Manage multiple projects, taking initiative and responsibility to contribute to quality deliverables and high client satisfaction
- Shoot and craft video and photo contents to support digital content creation
- Collaborate with and assist in managing external partners, including photographers, designers and photo makers
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 2-5 years of experience as a graphic designer, with strong portfolio
- Impeccable understanding of visual communication
- Agency experience (Digital Agency preferred)
- Keen interest for Luxury & Lifestyle Brands, and digital marketing
SKILLS / PREREQUISITES
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience and interest for social and web design
- Social video, animation, photography knowledge
- English business writing and speaking (will be tested), French as a plus
- Passionate, spirit of initiative and high level of independence
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure; comfortable with multi-tasking
- Swiss nationality or valid working permit
WHY JOIN DLG
An international company, with excellent reputation at human size (+90 people globally)
A creative environment, with a strong and diversified client portfolio composed of iconic brands
A culture valuing trust, expertise, personal development and team spirit
ENTRY DATE: ASAP
Only applications that correspond to the requested profile will receive an answer.