What we expect you to do
Are you ready to actively support our innovative and open-minded team? That means taking prospects and existing clients by the hand and introducing them to 21st century marketing. As part of the Enigma team you are given the opportunity of expanding your experience and deepening your expertise. You want to learn by collaborating on real projects with experienced people. You are dynamic and enthusiastic. A natural ice-breaker. You’re a master of basic office tools and the cloud is your second home. When you are told “Slack”, you don’t reply “trousers?”
You got all of that? Wow! We might need you for a six-month internship. Join us, let’s explore the dynamic and multi-sided world of communications.
- Answering inbound phone calls for our 2 offices
- Handling inbound general email inbox
- Making new versions of offers and presentation templates
- Create presentations for client meetings
- Helping campaign managers to coordinate tasks and projects
- Research and analysis about market and competitors for client presentations
- Participate in strategy definition for clients
- Reviewing at Enigmas website and suggesting improvements (Marketing, Community Management, Digital Campaigns etc.)
- Translations of templates, presentations, ad copy, text for a clients homepage etc.
- Personalized tasks based on the skills of the intern (for example: creating online advertising, ad copy, implementing creatives into ad platforms, helping with client questions, etc.)
- Community management for Enigma and its clients
- Taking notes in presentations with the client and integrating them into sheets or documents
- Preparation of workshops
- carry out administrative tasks related to the campaigns (billing, filing, corrections, etc.)
- Office tasks like disposals, buying coffee, filling up and emptying the dishwasher etc. (though we are currently all working remote…)
- and many more….
- University degree in marketing or communication or similar
- At least 1 years project experience
- Very good skills and interest in new technologies
- Fluent in French (Editorial competences) and advanced English orthography and verbal form, German as an advantage
- Very good skills with Google Business apps
- Independent, proactive you are at ease with working remotely
It would be even better if you can show us how you levelled up your personal competences over recent years. Tell us about your biggest successes and failures.