Department: Digital Business Unit
Contract Type: Local / Permanent
Who we are?
The Digital Business Unit team is team of professionals passionate about consumer and customer centricity, building digital capabilities and innovation. Our main goal is to #unleash the power of JTI through Digital.
We work closely with markets and functions to accelerate growth through winning digital consumer & customer experience and increase efficiency & effectiveness via focused digital execution.
What do we offer?
You will work as a part of the Digital Customer Experience team in the newly created Digital Business Unit located in Geneva and you will have the great opportunity to #unleash the digital potential for JTI customers.
Your daily work would be to identify, explore and deliver on digital opportunities in B2B arena with focus on B2B2C e-commerce / omni-channel and trade engagement.
You will have end-to-end ownership of the respective digital capabilities from ideation, thru prototyping to the agile development and promotion across organisation in close collaboration with other team members.
You will work closely with markets and functions when developing the business cases, as well as with the technical teams on the solutions building.
What will you actually do and what will be your key responsibilities?
- Global trade engagement platform business product owner
- Full responsibility for development of the Trade engagement capabilities across JTI
- B2B Loyalty product owner
- End-to-end ownership and responsibility for development of B2B2C solutions
- Omni-channel experience development and close collaboration with B2B eCommerce manger in enriching Direct to Retail strategies
- Continuous improvement of consumer experience journeys
- B2B marketing and Customer service automation
- Collaboration across digital business unit (digital consumer, digital data digital drumbeat) and cross functional streams to drive the digital strategy across JTI
- Third party suppliers management
- Budget management
What are we looking for?
You as a professional:
- You have an university degree or relevant work experience
- You have experience FMCG (B2B / Sales & Trade marketing focus) in different operating environments
- Proven experience in delivering B2B2C, B2B omnichannel and trade engagement solution with clear benefits demonstration
- Proven experience in managing and driving B2B loyalty strategies
- You are comfortable with new technologies and innovative solutions and you are keen on to continuously learn in this area
- You are curious and not afraid of trying new stuff (e.g. agile development)
- You enjoy project management and you have experience of managing cross functional projects with remote/indirect teams and experience with reporting/communication at senior level
- You have digital mindset, you are customer centric, entrepreneurial and curious
You as a person:
- Fluent English
- Strong organisational and project management skills, self-starter
- Have strong interpersonal management skills and ability to work in indirect/remote teams, if needed
- Analytical skills, ability to synthetize and drive decisions
- Expert in presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to all levels of management including senior leaders
- High computer literacy and ability to quickly learn and understand new software and technological trends
- Opportunistic thinking & goal driven
- Team player