Who we are?
The Digital Business Unit team is team of professionals passionate about consumer and customer centricity, building digital capabilities and innovation. Our main goal is to #unleash the power of JTI through Digital.
We work closely with markets and functions to accelerate growth through winning digital consumer & customer experience and increase efficiency & effectiveness via focused digital execution.
What do we offer?
The digital team based in Geneva is a growing centre of excellence focused on building modern global brands. A key part of this is to build our eCRM capability and define our single view of the consumer.
The eCRM Manager is responsible for development, execution, and continuous refinement of multi-channel Consumer Relations and the development of platforms, roadmaps, and Consumer Relation strategies to support our brands.
- Consumer CRM Management & Strategy: Adopt the main role of managing the business strategic delivery of the CRM program across multiple brands and key markets. Support day-to-day operations with insights and performance management. Oversee the creation of lifetime value, retention, churn, loyalty and advocacy programs and models. Proactively drive eCRM constantly evolving capabilities into the organisation, providing clear and structured roadmaps set against business objectives.
- Content & Programmes: Define and activate best in class programs to cover all CRM needs. Provide a continuous learning program with an eye on performance and analytics to support decision making. Work closely with the brand and insights teams to develop a structured data collection and activation strategy to support a multi-brand and multi-market organisation. Translate global models into actionable and measured toolkits.
- Analytics & Data: Demonstrate a data driven mindset, with a comprehensive understanding on how to build, define and structure consumer data bases. Responsible for analytics, behavioural reporting, segmentation and consumer data management. Performing consumer journey mapping, touch point analysis and a continual learning / improvement agenda to support constant evolution.
- Performance Orientated: Support activation across all channels through strong performance management. Provide proactive feedback to markets and activation teams (content, technology and strategy) to improve the delivery of sales and marketing campaigns. Set clear KPI’s and ensure a learning approach that focuses on ROI and business impact.
- Tools, Platforms and Technologies: Define and manage the overall CRM platform requirements. Ensure a robust set of business requirements to support tool selection, adoption and deployment. Coordinate the selection and implementation of platforms, campaigns across vendors, agencies and internal stakeholders. Ensure a smooth flow of data across the organisation to support value extraction. Lead future thinking in platform and tools requirements.
- Stakeholder & Agency Management: Manage and educate stakeholders in all things digital. Translate digital activity into business metrics, provide a go-to source of eCRM expertise and proactively educate the wider department. Ensure smooth working between vendors, internal departments and key activation stakeholders.
- People management: Grow, educate and guide the team in the specific field of expertise. Show a passion for digital that is translated into campaigns, content and activation programmes. Be a thought leader in modern marketing techniques.
What are we looking for?
- Have an university degree of equivalent vocational training in marketing / digital
- 7+ years of proven work experience working in eCRM
- Experience in defining and building eCRM platforms and strategies for multi-national organisations
- Experience in creating eCRM activation strategies to support brand objectives
- Experienced in performance managing multi-brand and channel eCRM campaigns
In-depth understanding of eCRM marketing tools, technologies and best practices
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and market requirements
- Proven ability to manage complex technical structures and integrations between providers, databases and vendors / agencies
- Performance and analytical mindset (metrics, KPI’s and measurement frameworks)
- Proven ability to work within a technical environment (translating and aligning business to technical requirements)
You as a person:
- Fluent English
- Strong organisational and project management skills, cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent communications skills
- Creative skills and process-focused aptitude that will enable effectively execute multiple responsibilities and deliverables
- Have strong interpersonal management skills and ability to work in indirect/remote teams, if needed
- Analytical skills, ability to synthetize and drive decisions