CATERPILLAR GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
For more than 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been building the world’s infrastructure, and in partnership with CAT dealers, is driving positive and sustainable changes on every continent. A Fortune 500 company, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company also is a leading services provider through Caterpillar Financial Services, Caterpillar Remanufacturing Services, Caterpillar Logistics Services and Progress Rail Services.
Within our Geneva head office located, we offer a complete Graduate Internship Program for a period of 13 months from 1 July 2020 to 31 July 2021.
The Caterpillar Graduate Internship Program is a mix of on-the-job learning, coupled with personal development and training in a specialized field.
Job Purpose and Responsibilities: Provide support to Energy & Transportation Execution team in the areas reporting and function management of Dealer Execution Plans. The role will help meet our teams’ objective of delivering the growth through executions of strategic workstreams by dealer.,
The candidate will work as an Execution Monitoring Management assistant and will be involved in:
- Manage the monitoring of the execution agreement with Dealers
- Updating tracking tools
- Coordinating scheduling of Execution Deep Dives
- Support and manage monthly and quarterly reports out
- Managing communication with Regional sales team, Industry tams and rest of stakeholder
- Support Energy & Transportation business projects either through analysis or technical research.
- Support ad-hoc project for Energy & Transportation Industry consultants
- Support Europe Africa Middle East (EAME) & Asia Pacific Regional teams
- Assist in function management, budgeting & administration for teams
- Min BA degree holder in HEC, Business, Finance or similar studies with a focus on Marketing /Finance/Accounting.
- Maximum of 3 years work experience
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong IT / analytics skills (mainly Excel, Word & some PowerPoint would be an asset).
- Swiss citizen or holder of a valid B or C permit/ EU citizen