Embion commercializes the next generation in biomass processing technology to meet the planet’s growing demand in nutrition, materials and energy. Our aim is to become the technology leader for producing natural, sustainable, low emissions and high functionality products from biomass across all industries, starting with nutrition, where our team develops, produces and markets the next generation bioactive nutritional ingredients and solutions.
As our team grows, we are looking for a highly motivated, trustworthy, and reliable Executive Assistant to support our CEO and the team.
Main responsibilities :
- Assisting the CEO in daily administrative duties – such as compiling documents for meetings, managing an active calendar of appointments, arranging detailed travel plans and itineraries
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory, organizing and maintaining the office filing
- Rack expenses and reimbursements and prepare monthly reports
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Compose information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Support marketing team in setting up and maintaining communications platforms as well as monitor social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Contribute to the creation of marketing mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media and platform contents.
Skills & Abilities
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English & French. German knowledge is a plus
- Trustworthy and reliable with strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and facility in building respectful constructive relationships with a diverse range of people
- Competence to work independently and with professional discretion
- Excellent management, time-management, problem-solving skills, and analytical ability
- Proficiency in Windows – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Aptness to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner
- Previous experience working with high-level executive, in a related environment is an asset
- Enthusiasm and energy about contributing to Embion’s mission
This position is available immediately. A valid Swiss working permit is required.
About Embion Technologies
Embion Technologies S.A. is a Swiss-based industrial biotechnology and green chemistry, disruptive innovator in plant and microbial bioactives from biomass, providing access to next-generation nutritional products through its proprietary platform technology. The company specializes in the extraction and formulation of highly functional nutrients for human and animal health. The novel technology approach accelerates the development of functional nutrition while significantly reducing cost and time-to-market. With its one-of-a-kind technology, Embion catalyzes the future of nutrition toward a circular bioeconomy.
Expected Start Date: 1.4.2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
Envoyer votre candidature