JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development. Our Geneva HQ is Equal-Salary Certified.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This temporary position exists to create the documentation related to all insurance agreements (policies) in the new Insurance database SharePoint, working with Insurance and Risk Team.
- Create the documentation related to all insurance agreements (policies) in the new Insurance database SharePoint.
- Work closely with Insurance and Risk Team to identify the key elements of each insurance policy; scan and report them in the SharePoint.
- Test the functionalities that will be implemented in the SharePoint, such as workflow notification at policy expiration, to prepare the documentation related to the maintenance of the SharePoint and the user guide.
- CFC, commercial school education
- 5 years experience, comfortable with legal terms
- English fluent, MS Office with SharePoint knowledge