The Global Pricing Manager coordinates pricing activities for all AAA products. She/he will be responsible for developing pricing strategies and policies for products to be launched, establishing processes and tools, ensuring adherence to the pricing policies and procedures, monitoring AAA products’ and competitors’ prices evolution and providing pricing analysis and support to the affiliates and global colleagues. The Global pricing manager will work across franchises and will interact with a number of colleagues from AAA commercial, finance, medical and market access teams and from Novartis global pricing and market access team.
Main Activities, Tasks and areas of responsibilities :
- Provide input into payer research projects and develop pricing strategies and pricing policies for AAA products, in collaboration with market access and commercial colleagues. Engage with internal key partners like Market Access, Medical and Marketing to develop innovative pricing agreements. Effectively work with all key stakeholders to drive alignment on the pricing strategies and how they impact business.
- Establish and manage pricing processes and tools. Ensure procedures are followed and approvals obtained as appropriate and monitor adherence to pricing policies. Develop and implement necessary tools to support AAA pricing activities while leveraging Novartis exsiting tools, information and knowledge.
- Monitor pricing of AAA products as well as competitors’ pricing and provide necessary reports to the affiliates and global colleagues on those prices. Proactively conduct competitive analysis and evaluate the changing marketplace and proactively make recommendations on pricing strategies.
- As a subject matter expert, provide pricing analysis and support to the affiliates and global colleagues. This includes but is not limited to: qualitative and quantitative input into budget and strategic planning as well as expertise and guidance on pricing matters.
- Attend key conferences and leverage Novartis global pricing team in order to monitor and inform relevant colleagues on the key regulations and legislations impacting pricing globally.