FlowBank is looking for an experienced and digitally oriented Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team in Geneva. You will apply art and design skills to produce a visually appealing product for our clients.
The ideal person for this position has an excellent design sense, an eye for detail, and an artistic background with the ability to coordinate color, imagination, and electronic messaging into different environments. You will be the one to lift our visual corporate identity to another level. You will be responsible for all things Design: creating ads (digital/print/OOH) and banners, webdesign, brand materials, email-templates, image editing, providing social media and blog with perfect images and visuals. You should be proficient in CSS and HTML. Video editing is a big plus.
Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published designs, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver high quality design work that appeals to our audiences, attracts clients and boosts brand awareness.
- Manage and execute client vision. Work with clients and internal stakeholders to understand the assignment, audience and intended message. Create original visual designs that communicate the desired intentions in a visually appealing, creative, and unified way. Consult with team members as needed and revise projects when necessary based on feedback. Coordinate all production requirements and provide final approval notification.
- Design and detail – Design and select graphics, clip art, and photography as needed. Choose fonts for written copy and manufacture samples of layouts for approval by the client. Prepare samples for the client and appropriate staff for review.
- Print and digital: you will work together with and manage the creatives for all of our touchpoints: digital, print, website and ideally video.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design, or a related discipline is highly preferred
- We are expecting at least 5 years of proven experience as a designer in a corporate environment and a high affinity for digital media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite and design software
- Ability to work independently on an assignment and as a member of a team
- Proficient in CSS and HTML
Powered by JazzHR