Our client is a global company
- Help develop and design, then be responsible for overseeing the Group data warehouse / BI system together with reporting and analysis tools to support key stakeholders across the Group
- Lead the Group FP&A Team to take a proactive role in driving financial performance and improvements across the business, including mentoring and coaching group team/sites on how to undertake their own analysis and improve the accuracy and quality of their own reporting
- Support the Group Treasury activities including provision of reliable bank models/forecasts
- Monitor, challenge and hold businesses to account for performance to the annual budget / prior year or latest forecast
- Undertake financial, business and commercial analysis for Group or Site teams with ability to extract data from a variety of sources and present them in an easy to assimilate format
- Undertake tactical and strategic analysis to support business decisions or major investments such as Capital Investment and Pricing Proposals.Deliver “presentation ready” analysis for reports to the Board, the Bank and Senior Management
- [Graduate Qualified Accountant] with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in FP&A, at a least 5 years managing the function in an International businesses
- A demonstrated problem solver with a can do mentality. Someone who is self-motivated, with energy and drive to go the extra mile and take the lead on assignments, who anticipates the needs of all stakeholders and deliver highly quality presentation ready analysis or reports.
- Someone with resilience, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, dealing with change, tight schedules and deadlines to deliver results.
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills who is able to cut through the detail and pinpoint the key issues and impacts. Able to convey messages clearly.
- Someone who is able to challenge and support teams in equal measure.
- Experience of developing and managing a BI Data Warehouse.
- Strong IT and financial analytical skills. The “Go To Person” for stakeholders needing help to extract data from any ERP / BI system.
- The following experience would be useful but not essential:
- Experience operating in IFRS environment
- Experienced user of Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience of a Distribution, B2B or supply chain business.
Please apply directly online by clicking on “Apply Now”.
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you’re searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you’ll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.chENVOYER VOTRE CANDIDATURE