Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry, one of the most reliable and consistent fashion watch & jewelry brands, with a clear design approach and positioning, has been designing, developing and manufacturing iconic Gucci watches since the early 1970s.
Rigorously made in Switzerland, Gucci watches are recognized for their innovative and contemporary design, quality and craftsmanship and are distributed worldwide through the exclusive network of directly operated Gucci boutiques and selected watch retailers and distributors. Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry has also been distributing the Gucci Jewelry collections, capitalizing on the expertise gained in the watch sector and leveraging the synergies between the watch and jewelry industries.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories, which develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury brands.
GUCCI WATCHES & JEWELRY WHOLESALE MERCHANDISING ASSISTANT
Reporting to the Watches & Jewelry Merchandising Coordinator he/she will support in overseeing the wholesale business by constantly monitoring performances and assuring a proper translation of HQ key messages to regional teams. Moreover, he/she will support the Category business by building sales volume while ensuring brand coherence across markets and channels of distribution.
Market Intelligence & Business Development
- Continuously analyze selling trends and support the development of action plans based on product and market performance.
- Prepare all relevant product information documents, ensure that all information sharing systems are updated in a timely manner while being the point of contact for market requests in regards.
- Prepare communication tools to animate the network and feed markets with clear and relevant information (product updates, deliveries, etc).
- Collaborate with Collection Merchandising and VM in the elaboration of the VM guidelines.
- Stimulate and structure the exchange of information with markets in terms of product needs, business trends, competitors offer etc. through constant follow up.
Buying and Sales Meeting activities
- Support the creation and coordination of Master Order activities and assist in defining assortments and quantities by region/channel to ensure a balanced order and global product mix.
- Develop and produce all necessary buying tools to ensure a smooth order entry by all parties.
- Support in the preparation of sales meetings ensuring the availability of all relevant product information.
- Support the digital development of order taking systems and their implementation through trainings and user guides.
- Follow up on sell in vs forecast to ensure that WW guidelines are correctly implemented as regional and store level.
- University education or equivalent.
- Fluent in Italian/French/English.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Merchandising / Marketing / Business Development position, preferably in the luxury goods industry.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highly committed, passionate about exceeding corporate goals and driving business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, well-organized, analytical, flexible, team oriented.
- Proactive and able to work in autonomy keeping management updated on progress.
- Strong product affinity, aesthetical sensibility and passion for fashion.
Gucci Swiss Timepieces SAEnvoyer votre candidature