JOB TYPE: Permanent position, 100%
STARTING: As soon as possible
DATE LOCATION: Geneva, Switzerland
Are you as passionate about the creative world as we are? Do you have the right mix of ambition, team spirit and energy to lead and grow a talented team of creative people? Do you want to create big ideas & work for a rare mix of international and local clients? We would love to hear from you!
WHO WE ARE
DLG (Digital Luxury Group) is a fast-growing and ambitious digital marketing agency present in Geneva, Shanghai and New York.
Our team is composed of highly talented, creative and digital people from diverse backgrounds (over 9 nationalities just in Geneva!) and cover skills across different areas of expertise (Social Media, Analytics, Performance Marketing, Search, Design, Editorial, PR, Video). Together, we move forward in unity and at the thrilling pace that only agency life can offer! The opportunities to grow your skills and be a key player in the evolution of the industry are limited only by your imagination.
As part of our development in Geneva, we recently integrated a Creative & Content team, “Cornelius”. In addition to the support of DLG luxury & premium clients, Cornelius will focus on high potential local businesses mostly in the F&B , retail and real estate areas.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Your goal is to drive a newly created Creative & Content team, “Cornelius”. Your mission will be to develop & grow a team of creative talents experts in Design, Video and PR/Editorial while boosting the attractiveness of the agency on the market and win new business.
- Team management
- Hire: identify, recruit and on-board key creative talents to further build the team
- Coach & manage: set individual objectives to team members and support their career evolution
- Grow: set and support execution of the individual Personal Development Plans (PDP) of the team (as well as yours), run training sessions
- Client management
- Responsible for effective project scoping, feasibility assessment, timing and pricing
- Manage internal resource and connect with external resource to deliver creative services
- Maintain the highest level of satisfaction across clients
- Creative & Content division P&L management
- Manage business unit P&L
- Ensure margin objectives are met
- Business development
- Build agency positioning in the market
- Build new relationship with prospective clients
- Secure new business opportunities
- Lead pitch process from A to Z
- Responsible for strategy assignments (eg: brand positioning, campaigns, etc.)
- Continuously drive the product offering evolution
- Lead key client relationships
- Support execution and account management for Creative & Content services
- Liaise with the relevant internal and external exports to maintain best-in-class level of expertise
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Creative Agency Leader with proven-track record of managing and growing people, clients and services.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Creative team management skills (hire, manage, grow team)
- Creative & digital expertise (design, advertising, video, digital marketing)
- Strong brand Strategy & Planning experience
- PR/Editorial expertise as a plus
- Business development skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of creative/digital/PR agency experience
- Advertising & content production experience (from big ideas to execution)
- 3+ years of team management experience
- Experience in account management and business development
- Fluency in French
- Written and oral proficiency in English
WHAT ELSE DOES IT MEAN FOR YOU TO JOIN DLG?
- Join a newly created creative agency with major potential
- Be part of an international company, with excellent reputation at human size (+90 people globally, +30 in Geneva where you would be working)
- A culture valuing creativity, innovation, trust, transparency and team spirit
- A competitive salary with strong bonus incentives
- Tailored Personal Development Plan (PDP) to grow your Management/Creative Skills
- 5 weeks of holidays starting the second year