This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, high-growth, company specialized in digital assets and blockchain technology. The company is currently building a regulated marketplace for tokenized assets and securities, and is looking for its Head of Legal & Compliance. If you are passionate about digital assets and technologies, and if you want to be part of an entrepreneurial adventure to revolutionize capital markets, then we just might have the job meant for you.
You will be the Head of Legal & Compliance. Your main responsibilities include:
- Manage legal and corporate affairs, advice Management team
- Manage, draft, review and negotiate contracts and legal documentation with clients, employees and suppliers
- Ensure that the business operates in full compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Play a key role in providing legal input when setting up new products and/or admitting to listing new digital assets
- Handle day-to-day compliance tasks (including KYC & AML); perform daily compliance monitoring and investigations;
- Keep abreast on legal & regulatory developments, advise management and department accordingly;
- Manage the budget and the relationship with legal advisors
- Manage the communication with regulatory authorities
- Manage the relationship with auditors for prudential audit
- Law degree with specialization in financial and/or securities law
- Min. 7 years work experience in the legal function of a FINMA-regulated financial institution or equivalent
- Excellente knowledge and expertise in Banking law, AML, Financial markets law, Securities law and Commercial law (Swiss + European)
- Strong client orientation, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong passion and knowledge for IT, digital assets and blockchain technologies
- Sharp, organised, pragmatic, open-minded, autonomous, self-starter, fast-learning, hands-on and result-oriented
- Fluent in English and French; German a plus
- Work with world-renowned experts
- Working in Banking / Fintech / Blockchain area
- Home office possible
The position is based in Geneva or in Lausanne.
The company’s DNA is based on merit. As such, there will be significant growth opportunities for the candidates that deliver results and show the right mindset.