Due to an internal promotion, we are currently looking for a new Head of Maintenance & Metrology for our biotech site in Meyrin / Geneva. In this function, you report directly to the Head of Production and are in charge of the Maintenance & Metrology Department of about 9 peoples. You are responsible for all related activities such as the whole routine maintenance of production systems and buildings to guarantee the reliability and the availability of the production tool. Your main missions are the following:
- Lead and motivate the Maintenance & Metrology team by ensuring the development of individual and collective skills, translated into objectives and goals for team members
- Manage the park machines and the maintenance of Production Services in coordination with Production: maintenance, metrology activities, contact suppliers, revisions, management of the spare parts
- Proceed to the inventory of park machines and metrology tools and provide technical support to the Quality Control Services, Validation, Research and Development, Industrial transposition
- Implement plans for equipment maintenance, metrology, utilities and buildings in the allocated budgetary framework
- Plan and organize technical stop (or stops) with concerned services
- Perform and manage preventive and palliative maintenance plan on all production equipment and utilities
- Manage and maintain the utilities of both equipment and production :hot water, cold water, purified water, vapors, gases, compressed air, heating, neutralization, decontamination, ventilation, HVAC system
- Lead all lean action for continuous improvement
- Analyse the technical breakdowns, ensures the development of methodologies for analysis and reliability, TPM tools, benchmarking
- Ensure the quality of the interventions in the workshops and optimize the productivity
- Support the implementation of monitoring of indicators of machine reliability rate
- Participate as project leader or member of group project to implement new technical installations
- Participate in the establishment of organizational projects related to the improvement of productivity (Lean, 5s,…)
For this role, we are looking for a reliable, solution-oriented leader, bringing the following profile:
- University degree in Engineering, Industrial maintenance or similar
- At least 6 years’ experience in a maintenance function, ideally gained in a seamless process environment
- Solid knowledge of the tools of optimization of maintenance and lean management such as TPM, FMEA, 5S
- Green belt
- Experience in the management of maintenance on a ‘own’ production unit in average and large series
- Strong experience in Line Management
- Proven experience in a GMP environment
- Fluent in French and English both in oral and written conversation.
Thanks to your communication skills, you easily develop new relationships and feel comfortable in a situation where you need to influence and convince other people. You want to take initiative to move things forward and to motivate people towards a common goal. You hold extensive people management experience and truly love to coach your teams and help them reaching success. Furthermore, your negotiation ability and strategic thinking enable you to understand issues from multiple points of view and to easily influence others.
You are currently looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and agile company, and willing to make the difference and leave your footprint.
The Vifor Pharma Group is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company. It aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies. The company is the partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives. The company develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for precision patient care. Vifor Pharma Group holds a leading position in all its core business activities and consists of the following companies: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (a joint company with Fresenius Medical Care); and OM Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group is headquartered in Switzerland, and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
Location: Switzerland – Meyrin/Geneva
Function: Technical Operations
Company: OM Pharma
Seniority Level: Manager
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+41 58 851 81 24