Can you bridge strategy, data analysis and storytelling, enabling business decisions through collaboration and strong leadership skills?
Join our International Marketing Surgical team!
Alcon helps people see brilliantly. As the global leader in eye care with a heritage spanning more than seven decades, we offer the broadest portfolio of products to enhance sight and improve people’s lives. Our Surgical and Vision Care products touch the lives of more than 260 million people in over 140 countries each year living with conditions like cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases and refractive errors. Our more than 20,000 associates are enhancing the quality of life through innovative products, partnerships with eye care professionals and programs that advance access to quality eye care.
Alcon is the global leader in surgical eye care delivering better patient outcomes and customer experiences.
In 2018, Alcon’s surgical sales totaled $4.0 billion. We offer the most complete line of ophthalmic surgical devices in the world, including: Best-in-class equipment platforms and the largest installed base of equipment in the industry, including the Cataract Refractive Suite, the Vitreoretinal CONSTELLATION® Vision System and the Refractive WaveLight® System. Alcon continues to innovate to meet growing worldwide demand for ophthalmic services and to address changing surgical requirements.
Alcon has industry-leading surgical eye care expertise built on decades of driving technology and innovation.
As Head of Strategy and Insights, you will be responsible for uncovering and sharing key business insights throughout the organization and up to executive leadership to help drive strategy. This process requires you to have exceptional technical and communication skills, be intellectually curious, thrive in a fast-paced environment and be passionate about telling stories with data.
Utilizing the skills you have developed as a strategist, you will
- Support IMG (International Marketing Group) VP to drive the overall Strategy and inform the prioritization of resources & Strategic plan input to Global
- Conduct data analytics for new pipeline and business development opportunities, which may include forecasting, sales, claims, and other data analyses.
- Define and translate key business questions and objectives into actionable study plans, advising and choosing appropriate research methods, guiding and tailoring innovative research design, and presenting actionable insights to partners to drive growth, product development.
- Assess strategic questions and opportunities as they arise, translate them into options and recommendations, and packages them ready to be presented to senior management for approval
- Play a pivotal role in the Strategic Planning process (e.g. support Executive decision making process regarding Business strategic plans) including synthesis and roll-up of business and market group strategic plans
- Facilitate strategy discussions in broader teams across Medical Affairs, Regulatory, R&D, Regional Teams…