Are you ready for a new challenge?
LCG Switzerland SA is a leading provider of online trading services. At LCG we offer you to be a part of a great journey – in a Company with a clear start-up attitude and with global coverage. Our work environment is truly international with a diverse and talented group of people. It never stands still – it’s dynamic, fast moving and always exciting! Project-orientation and change is constant. We empower every employee to take advantage of the many opportunities that come their way to continuously learn and create new experiences aligned with their personal background.
We are looking for a HR Assistant to join our Human Resources department.
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data;
- Responsible for orienting new employees to the organizationPersonal data entries in HR platform for New arrivals and Leavers (IT, Facilities,etc..);
- Draft work attestation/certificate on request;
- Provide support and assistance for HR related projects;
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars;
- Update/draft the policies;
- Follow-up/manage the monthly HR invoices;
- Manage the working time via our absence system;
- Answers the telephone, relays messages, and maintains equipment and supplies;
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas;
- Answering employees’ inquiries and complaints;
- Process the monthly payroll instructions and collaborate with the external payroll company;
- Conduct audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions;
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.);
- Assist with the recruitment and interview process;
- Assist with new employee hiring process;
- Update the job desk;
Skills & Qualifications
- Swiss HR Assistant Certificate or equivalent Swiss qualification;
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar position within a company based in Switzerland;
- Good working knowledge of Swiss social security and insurance, Swiss employment law, etc…
- Organizational and planning skills, including demonstrated ability to: handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set goals and enforce deadlines while maintaining flexibility to reassess and prioritize goals, and recognizing when to escalate;
- Proactive attitude, enthusiastic and eager to learn;
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in groups with assigned responsibilities to achieve desired results;
- Facility to work independently to resolve issues;
- Aptitude to handle confidential and sensitive information;
- Well-developed organizational, planning and time management skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of discretion;
- Good IT skills, (Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- French & Commercial English speaking & writing;
- Swiss domiciled.
We will only reply to the best fit for this position.