As one of the world’s largest independent financial advisory groups, we know that it takes a distinct perspective to make a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and wealth.
Rothschild & Co is a global and family-controlled group. We provide M&A, strategy and financing advice, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments, worldwide.
Having been at the centre of the world’s financial markets for more than 200 years we can rely on an unrivalled global network of more than 3,800 talented employees and a track-record of outstanding execution with 50 offices around the world.
Our integrated global network of trusted professionals and decision makers around the world provide in-depth market intelligence, meaning we can be closer to current issues than any other global financial institution in our core markets.
It is this scale, local knowledge and intellectual capital that allow us to provide a distinct perspective and effective long-term solutions for our partners.
- Provide administrative support in opening banking relationships, including dealing with Legal & Compliance matters
- Provide general client maintenance assistance, such as:
- -> responding to client requests
- -> dealing with day to day client administration
- -> receiving and processing trading orders
- -> preparing documentation for client meetings
- -> monitoring progress of tasks and ensure proper follow-up
- Ensure close co-operation with various departments including Investment Department, Legal & Compliance, Credit, Payments and Securities Administration
- Collaborate in marketing activities of the team, including maintaining prospects lists, writing marketing letters, organising meetings and business trips and ensuring proper follow up
- Coordinate meetings
- Assist with preparing investment proposals and presentations
- Help with client servicing and prospecting in English, Spanish or Portuguese
Education and Qualifications
- Commercial degree, bank apprenticeship or similar
- Strong Excel skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Completed Internship in the financial industry is considered a plus
- Knowledge and interest in financial markets and asset allocation
- Fluent communication skills in English and Spanish or Portuguese (written and spoken)
- Proactive attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative, attention to detail and reliability
If you are curious to learn more about us and have valuable experiences in a similar role, then please submit your CV and Cover Letter through our recruitment tool.