Be a part of a revolutionary change
Times are changing at PMI. We’ve chosen to do something big. The world expects us to act responsibly. And we are doing just that by transforming our business by building a smoke-free future and creating products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions. It’s the perfect setting place to start your career. Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July/August 2021? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
Internal Communications Intern – Global Team
We’re looking for you:
- You are currently studying for your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communication or any other relevant area
- You have a genuine interest in the Internal Communications profession
- You are able to work in a team virtual environment
- You know how to remain professional and maintain strict confident information
- You have excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Office programs with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- You are detail-oriented, well-organized, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- You know how to put the pieces together, make sense of events, identify problems, and create solutions
- Fluent in English, other local languages are an asset
Working closely with the Global Internal Communications team, you will be exposed to the various aspects of internal communications including content planning, writing, and broadcast communications.
Roles & Objectives
- Assist with events such as town halls and webcasts
- Support the planning, development, and execution of our internal communication strategy
- Draft pages to release communication assets on global internal communication platforms
- Assist in the development of internal communications guidelines, best practices and resources to be cascaded to internal communicators
- Build a planning tool that integrate all individual project plans and provide a clear picture on deliverables, interdependencies, timing and resources allocation
- Build an IC communications database, providing a clear inventory of all assets published across channels, including categorization, tagging, and key performance analytics
- Perform community management on Yammer, monitoring key contributors, reviewing comments and preparing responses, working closely with campaign and program leads on responses
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required
Envoyer votre candidature