This position is embedded in the Client Marketing team which is based on 4 pillars: Client Relation, Client Services, Client Insights and Client Data & Knowledge.
The International Client Data scientist will be part of the Client Data & Knowledge team under the supervision of the International Client Data Analysis manager.
This newly-created position will help to build predictive analysis on Client behavior by using state-of-the-art machine learning technics in the aim of improving the impact of our Client Relation initiatives.
The International Client Data scientist will also be responsible for ensuring that 360° client related data are gathered in the GCP Datalake, with a high quality so that it can be leveraged in his/her analysis.
His/her role will be transversal, working very closely with team members of the Client Marketing team but also with team members of other teams such as Richemont IT. He/she will be interacting with a community of data-scientist from Commercial and Operation teams.
Develop predictive analysis & machine learning
- He/she will select features, build and optimize machine learning algorithms to support the Client relational plan for Lifecycle activations as well as product activation.
- He/she knows how to explain the methodology, present the results to non-initiate audience, support markets in the implementation and the testing of the predictive models.
- He/she is up-to-date with ML innovations. He/she will propose and implement methodology improvements on the algorithms (integration on third party data, new algorithms etc..)
Ensure Client Database maintenance and enhancement
- He/she will be the expert of the Cartier Client database.
- He/she will integrate new Client related data in the Richemont data lake (Google Cloud Platform) and perform sanity checks (e.g. Salesforce data, Customer Service data).
- He/she develops use cases from data lake project (linked to navigation KPIs or product lifecycle information).
Perform Client Studies as answers to business questions
- He/she translates business needs from Marketing, Clients and Communication teams into client intelligence projects (before Product launch, after media campaign, marketing services…).
- He/she identifies data sources and methodology to apply.
- He/she conducts client studies (planning, follow-up, coordination).
- He/she presents actionable insights in a clear manner and adapted to target audience.
- He/she updates and enriches our annual Client Profiling analysis which provides markets with detailed KPIs on their clients’ behavior.
Master’s degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or related field with a proven 2 years to 5 years’ experience in machine learning applied to Client related activities
Languages: Fluent in both English & French
- Experience in SQL is mandatory (BigQuery being a strong asset)
- Experience in machine learning is mandatory (Python being a strong asset)
- Knowledge of Cloud environment is a plus (GCP, Azur, AWS)
- Expertise in Luxury Retail Industry is a plus
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration and organizational skills
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of people
- Able to prioritize and manage several projects at the same time
- Client & Service Oriented
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)