“Are you a recognized Thought Leader with proven success of leading world class Professional Affairs international strategy?”
Join our International Marketing VISION CARE team!
Alcon helps people see brilliantly. As the global leader in Eye Care, with a heritage spanning more than seven decades, we offer the broadest portfolio of products to enhance sight and improve people’s lives. Our Surgical and Vision Care products touch the lives of more than 260 million people in over 140 countries each year. In the Vision Care franchise Alcon holds globally leading positions within the contact lens and ocular health categories with key brands such as DAILIES, TOTAL1 and SYSTANE. Our more than 20,000 associates are enhancing the quality of life through innovative products, partnerships with eye care professionals and programs that advance access to quality eye care.
The International Head, Professional Affairs & KOL leads is responsible for creating and implementing the professional communication strategy and plans for all new product launches (140+ countries). He/she provides clinical, technical, and market (voice of the customer) expertise and input into internal & external pipeline strategy, product positioning, and product claims. He/she is responsible for enhancing Alcon’s image, reputation and value proposition through development and implementation of cross-functional strategies for Key Opinion Leaders and Global Professional Associations. He/she will lead a team of five dedicated Professional Affairs Directors/Senior Managers and orchestrate the function across all international countries.
As International Head Professional Affairs & International KOLs Lead, you will be based in Geneva and will report to International Marketing Group Vice President. Your key responsibilities includes:
- Lead Professional Affairs International strategy and International KOL management aligned to Global Professional Affairs Strategic Imperatives by working closely with International Marketing Group team, Global Head of Professional Affairs and Medical Affairs colleagues to further International Commercial Priorities
- Develop & manage relationships with KOL’s, industry influencers, professors, organizations/associations, educational institutions & researchers to be at the forefront of the industry & gain leading edge knowledge of practitioner and industry insights to influence business and commercial planning
- Lead International Professional strategy and key tactics for new product launch readiness (market seeding, KOL and advocate engagement, podium opportunities, key ECP activation and educational initiatives)
- Team leader for Key International congresses (e.g. BCLA): booth and messaging development, full planning and communication.
- Lead the team who is responsible for developing ECP education and training Programs:
o Lead Alcon Experience Academy Program Strategy and Content Management including disease state, product and practice categories
o Leverages multi-platform and multi-media opportunities
o Coordinate and share best practices with countries
o Design & update standard curriculum by ECPs’ Education level
o Disseminate content
o Perform quality control
o Develop customized content based on market needs
o Reinforce function local team roles for leading and shaping Alcon’s culture
o Role model our desired culture and associated behavioursENVOYER VOTRE CANDIDATURE