As Intl. Senior Marketing Manager, you will report to the IMG Head of Advanced Technology Marketing and work closely with key members of the International Marketing Group.
Develop and deploy strategies and tools for customers to advance and promote their practice focused on advanced patient elective technologies (such as presbyopia correcting IOLs, refractive laser surgery, laser assisted cataract surgery etc.)
We are seeking those who understand how a medical practice operates in a specialty that includes (or is driven by) patient-pay procedures. Such specialties would include ophthalmology, dermatology, cosmetic surgery/plastics, bariatric surgery, etc.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop programs and tools (includes DTC advertising assets) for customers to promote their practice to patients with focus on Advanced Technologies that are elective or premium patient co-pay procedures
- Create and provide practice management tools for customers to enhance adoption of advanced technologies through enhances efficiencies, optimized operational management and easier implementation of new technologies
- Support such tools with appropriate deployment strategies, including internal training materials, deployment guidance, and KPIs
- Support top 12 Focus Markets with deploying practice management tools
- Maximize application of best practices and other efficiencies in practice performance across all surgical product lines Provide International “upstream” input into Global franchise strategy to ensure R&D programs, innovation sourcing and partnerships meet International needs