Join our International Marketing Surgical team!
The International Marketing Surgical is responsible for defining brand strategy, medical evidence, and new product launch kits for lead markets to ensure that the product/brand strategy aligns to the needs of International markets.
As International Marketing Surgical, you will adapt and deploy brand strategy and new product launch kits for top 12 Focus Markets having taken over strategy/material from Global.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop marketing strategies, programs & promotional campaign materials for:
o New Product Launches in lead market and independently in top 12 Focus Markets
o Established in-line products (physical and digital content), which are ready in a repository for countries to translate and use
- Provide marketing plan direction, guidance, and oversight to ensure best in class marketing execution (for new product launches & established in-line products), cross market consistency (where appropriate), and maximum marketing ROI (by minimizing duplication and maximizing impact), including Medical Affairs plans, scientific evidence, and podium presence
- Coordinate all respective brand-marketing initiatives that will help the local affiliates in top 12 Focus Markets achieve the annual and mid-term sales and market share objectives.
- Provide strategic inputs into Medical Evidence and publication plans as member of worldwide Medical Evidence Teams
- Keep campaign materials live e.g., as Alcon and competitor data evolve, customer preferences change
- Synthesize and share best practices e.g. lessons learned from lead markets for follow on markets on go-to-market approaches, application of novel channel innovations
- Establish and track performance against Commercial KPIs
- Provide International “upstream” input into Global franchise strategy to ensure R&D programs, innovation sourcing and partnerships meet International needs
- Report either to the Therapeutic Area Head of International Marketing Group –IMG (e.g. Head IMG Cataract) or to the Lead Product Director for a specific product line.