You are inhabited by a highly collaborative energy and entrepreneurial mindset? Join us!
The Inventory Coordinator is responsible of replenishment of affiliates local & regional distribution centers and is ensuring product availability to fill customer orders (stores, wholesale, travel-retail, web). He/she
- is managing order portfolio and ensuring timely execution;
- is the key contact point between supply chain organization and local commercial organizations;
- has the direct responsibility of one of the brands.
- Key communicator between commercial teams and supply chain;
- Order portfolio management (order creation, change);
- Support & coordination for pricing;
- Delivery creation (delivery creation process);
- Stock logical movements;
- Invoice Management;
- Product Batch Management in SAP;
- Supports the continuous improvement of the business processes related to finished goods replenishment, inventory management and system utilization.
HOW YOU CAN FIT:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with 5+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Mastery in using SAP (SD & PP functionalities);
- English & French fluent;
- Proven experience in order processing and/or inventory planning;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders (internal partners and external suppliers, etc.);
- Continuous improvement attitude;
- At ease in a fast-pace and ambiguous environment.
STARTING DATE: 1st April 2020
FIXED-TERM CONTRACT: 9 months